Software consulting for busy nonprofits.
Focus on what matters to you, we’ll handle your Apricot database—and help you get the most from it. Work with us.
Your Apricot database is packed with features for data management and reporting, but Apricot’s flexibility can leave both new and existing users wondering how to configure Apricot with the “right” structure. If you’re not sure you’re using Apricot at its best, you’re not alone.
Most Apricot users struggle with…
- Setting up database structure
- Designing reports and dashboards
- Maintaining data health and quality
- System integration and automation
- Migrating data to Apricot
- Managing user access
- Saving time with data entry workflows
We help new and existing Apricot users set up, streamline, and make the most of their Apricot software with a range of professional services for:
- Apricot Results reporting
- Data Migration
- Data Model and Form Design
- User Permissions and Access
- Database Audit/Cleanup
- Administrator and End User Onboarding
Our team of Gold Certified Apricot Administrators supports Apricot Essentials, Apricot Core, Apricot 360, and Apricot Legacy platforms and can help you make the most of advanced Apricot features including: Apricot Results reporting (SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence), SQL reporting, dynamic fields and queries, and system integration. Sidekick Solutions is a Social Solutions Certified Implementation Partner, specializing in Apricot software.
Team up with an Apricot Sidekick and let us do the heavy lifting!
- Personal – Work 1-on-1 with our experts at your pace
- Responsive – Receive timely feedback, guidance, and support
- Accurate – Get sustainable results that build capacity
We work with community-based nonprofits, public-sector agencies, and collaboratives in child welfare, youth services, early childhood development, homeless services, workforce development, adult education, case management, resource and referral, victim services, shelter services, and other sectors providing direct services and supports to individuals and families. To learn more about our approach to Apricot software, we encourage you to watch our client case studies linked below.
Most Popular Services
- Configure custom database to track and report programs and services
- Migrate data from legacy to new Apricot platform
- Deployment support for change management within your organization
- Monthly technical assistance
- Outsource tasks to an expert
- Build capacity and tackle priorities
- Assess current database structure and its impacts
- Develop list of priorities for improvement
- Review next steps and ask questions with Apricot expert