Barcode Scanning for Apricot 360 [Video]
Use barcode scanning with Apricot to implement a single scan solution for activities or classes, check-in/check-out for center-based services, and inventory and asset management. The video below showcases a check-in/check-out barcode scanning for Apricot using a third-party application, like CodeREADr.
Barcode scanning deployments for Apricot include:
- Food banks
- After-school programs
- Session attendance
- Site check-in/out
- Inventory management
- Registration and profile contact information updates
Barcode scanning solutions for Apricot support customization of:
- Generation and distribution of barcodes to participants after intake (or input pre-coded barcodes or RFID tags)
- Configuration of admin-level, “default” data elements
- Custom questions per scan
- Conditional validations to restrict scan frequency
Sidekick Solutions supports deployment of your integration to enable scanning by your front-line staff or deployment of an unattended scanning station. This solution can be configured for custom branding, workflow, and field options.
Email email@example.com to review your use case.